MERA Announces Conference Sessions | MEMA DE&I Council Offers Budget Planning Workshop | Member News... and more!
Lead Story: MERA Announces Annual Conference Sessions
As we navigate a future of uncertainty and change in the automotive and commercial vehicle aftermarket, technological advancements and government policies can present opportunities for remanufacturing. Learn from experts, specialists, and your peers. And bring your expertise - and questions - too! Participate in interactive sessions on topics that are bound to deliver a lasting impact in the short- and long-term.
Conference sessions include:
With Change Comes Opportunity
- MEMA's Chief Technology Officer Brian Daugherty will host a panel of special guests to discuss their views on the future of ICE vs. EVs and what the impending changes mean for the remanufacturing industry.
Accelerating the Energy Transition for Commercial Vehicles
- Hyzon Motors will discuss their hydrogen fuel cell technology and how they are driving towards a zero-emissions future for commercial vehicles.
Washington D.C. Hot Topics with MEMA’s Ann Wilson
- Ann will bring us up to date on the latest regulations, legislation, and executive orders that may have an impact on your business.
Challenges & Opportunities: Dealing with the Business Issues of Our Times
- A panel featuring members of the MERA Women in Remanufacturing Network will discuss current business issues – from supply chain disruptions to labor shortages and inflation – from various perspectives within the industry.
Rethinking the Business of Remanufacturing
- Members of the MERA Technology & Operations Council will lead an interactive discussion on new technologies that are shaping the future of the aftermarket and what remanufacturers need to do now to adapt.
- …and more to come!
Register today at RemanConference.com! Early-bird registration is available through August 31.
Can't attend in person? You don't have to miss the great speakers and topics on our agenda - a virtual option is also available. Sessions will be live-streamed and recordings will be available following the conference.
... Read More