You are here
Sustainable Manufacturing Conference | Spring 2019
March 20, 2019 , Dallas, Texas
Featuring the PACCAR Town Hall
Meet and hear from PACCAR executives about the latest purchasing trends for Kenworth, Peterbuilt, and DAF aftermarket servicing needs!
- Introduction to PACCAR
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Overview
- PACCAR Supplier Requirements and Standards
- Remanufacturing Opportunities for Suppliers
- What's Next for PACCAR in Transportation?
- Q&A Session
- Networking Break featuring PACCAR Representatives
All Conference Registrations include a Tour of ATK North America (LKQ)!
Conference Agenda & Locations:
8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Breakfast, Sessions, Lunch
University of Texas - Arlington, E.H. Hereford University Center
- Business Primer: 2019 Economic Outlook | presented by: Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Insights & Analysis: Automotive and Heavy-Duty On-Highway Trends | presented by: IHS Markit
- Automotive Town Hall
- PACCAR Town Hall
3 - 4: 30 p.m. | Facility tour: ATK North America (LKQ)