MERA CEO Council Meeting
MERA will host its next meeting of the MERA CEO Council Nov. 14 &15 in Cleveland, Ohio
Registration is open.
MERA CEO Council Meeting at Nextant Aerospace, Nov. 14-15, Cleveland
- Tour Nextant Aerospace, a business aircraft remanufacturer, on Tuesday, Nov. 14.
- Tour Undercar Express (UCX), a MERA member brake caliper remanufacturer, on Wednesday, Nov. 15. Paul Schuck is a Board member.
- C-level industry networking over two days.
- Engaging leadership speakers.
- Nov. 14:
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. | Leadership Program
- 3 – 5 p.m. | Tour of Nextant Aerospace Assembly Hangars and FlexJet Operations Center
- 6 – 8 p.m. | Leadership Networking Dinner
- Nov. 15:
- 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m. | Tour of Undercar Express (UCX Calipers)
- 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Leadership Program
- 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m. | Tour of Nextant Aerospace Line-Item-Replacement Facility
*Subject to change
- To register, please respond via return email, or call 248.750.1280 to hold your seat.
- Hotel accommodations and other agenda details to be released shortly.
This is a unique, can’t-miss experience! If you have questions about the Executive Leadership Retreat, please email Dave McGuire at email@example.com or call 248.727.1902.
The MERA CEO Council provides a forum for senior executives (CEO, president) with overall company responsibility to address issues of common interest, share best practices, benchmark business performance and advance the remanufacturing industry. Membership in the council is available to the CEOs and presidents from MERA remanufacturer and supplier member companies. The individual, not the company, is a member. Annual dues for the council covers meeting costs, logistics, and support.