AAPEX 2017 will feature over 2,200 automotive aftermarket manufacturers and suppliers showcasing innovative products, services and technologies to 44,000+ targeted buyers. Working with AASA, our sister division, MERA provides its members a VIP event experience to include important show updates and deadlines, on-site services, networking events, and more.
- Make your room reservations today. Hotels fill up fast with first price increase on March 29. AASA and MERA make it easy for members to beat the rush with reserved room blocks at the most popular venues during the event.
- Save The Date - Tours, One-On-Ones, Buyers Panel, 2017 AAPEX Tips & Tricks to increase your ROI & more at the AAPEX Exhibitor Summit, June 21 (Detroit) & June 22 (Las Vegas).
- New for 2017! AAPEX Mobility Technology Display: Emerging and advanced vehicle technologies will be demonstrated in a dedicated section at AAPEX. Technologies will include ADAS, connected car and autonomous driving.
- Free Meeting Space - The AASA and MERA Member Center is available for use by AASA and MERA members throughout AAPEX, and its use grows every year. Be ready to schedule your meetings in the private conference rooms soon.
- Let’s Tech - Again in 2017, Let’s Tech will bring more attention to technology in the automotive aftermarket and give exhibitors the opportunity to showcase their own technology. More information on the opportunities available to present coming soon.
- Go Global - The OAC Global Reception will be held Tuesday, October 31. Mark your calendars.
- AASA AAPEX Event Committee - Feel like you are missing important AAPEX information? Join the AASA AAPEX Event Committee to provide feedback, stay informed on show progress, changes & initiatives, and discuss best practices with fellow exhibitors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- www.aapexshow.com - Everything you need to know about AAPEX and more.
- #AAPEX17 - Get Social and stay informed on upcoming AAPEX contests and initiatives