The CEO Council provides a forum for senior executives with overall company or remanufacturing responsibility to address issues of common interest, share best practices, benchmark business performance and advance the remanufacturing industry.
Council membership is available to the CEOs and presidents from member companies. The individual, not the company, is a member of the council. In lieu of individual meeting registration fees, annual dues cover logistics and other meeting expenses.
The activities of the CEO Council are supported by the legal counsel of Foley & Lardner LLP.
- All-Councils Meeting in June
- Exclusive leadership event in September
All-Councils Meeting | Chicago
- June 15: Meeting at RSM (12-4 p.m. CT)
- June 15: Pirates vs. Cubs Baseball Game at Wrigley Field
- June 16: Remanufacturing Facility Tour at ZF, Vernon Hills, IL (9-11 a.m. CT)
- CEO Council Leadership Event - September 14-15, 2022 | Location TBD
For information about joining the CEO Council, contact Brenna McCann at email@example.com