The MERA CEO Council provides a forum for senior executives with overall company or remanufacturing responsibility to address issues of common interest, share best practices, benchmark business performance and advance the sustainable manufacturing industry.
Council membership is available to the CEOs and presidents from MERA member companies. The individual, not the company, is a member of the council. In lieu of individual meeting registration fees, annual dues cover logistics and other meeting expenses.
The activities of the MERA CEO Council are supported by the legal counsel of Foley & Lardner LLP.
- Exclusive roundtables in Q1 and Q3
- All-Councils Meeting in June
- Exclusive leadership event in November
- Personal “All-Access Pass” admitting each CEO Council Member to all meetings of the other two MERA Councils
2021 Meeting Dates*
- CEO Council Roundtable - February 11, 2021 *
- Joint Council Meeting - June 21-22, 2021
- CEO Council Roundtable - July 21, 2021 *
- CEO Council Leadership Retreat - November 16-17, 2021 | Metro Detroit *
- Click here for Remanufacturing Business Council meeting dates
- Click here for Technology & Operations Council meeting dates
*These events are exclusive to the MERA CEO Council and other invited guests